20 mars 2018

Easter eggs (jummy!)

Hi there creative souls!

Ow my, I can feel easter is getting closer... I'm eating way to much chocolat eggs the last couple of days! Time for some Spring weather, so I have some more energy to hit the gym ;-) In the meantime, the cosy days inside are perfect to do some crafting. I wish I had more time for that but bussy bussy bussy days at school! Almost easter holidays, I'm counting down the days...

I did find some time to make this easter card. When I saw those new egg shaped dies I didn't know what to do with them so I challenged myself to use them! This is what I came up with...


I diecut 3 of the egg shaped dies from the set and I gave them some color with distress ink. I also used a Gummiapan die (the postage stamp) for my background paper, wich I also distressed and I stamped a bit on the background with a script stamp.

For the tittle I combined the happy easter stamp with a happy birthday die. Who said you can't mix and match stamps and dies, wright? For my doing a very clean and simple card, but I love the natural feel of it. Hope you like it to! Now let's count down to (chocolaty!) Easter :-)

These are the Gummiapan goodies I used:
 die 'postage stamp rectangle' D180115 - die 'eggs' D180244 - die 'happy birthday' D180127 -
die 'sketched circle' D160408 - stamp 'javisst gör...' 11060301  - stamp 'happy easter' 18010116

Greetings
DT Carmen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar