03 januari 2018

Happy New Year

Good Morning, today it's my turn on the Blog. I am new to the Designteam and I am very happy to be part of it. My name is Eliza, I am 32 years old, mother of a daughter and I live in Germany. 
  Guten Morgen, heute bin ich auf dem Blog an der Reihe. Ich bin dieses Jahr neu im Designteam und ich freue mich sehr mit dabei sein zu dürfen. Ich heiße Eliza, bin 32 Jahre alt, habe eine Tochter und wohne in Deutschland. 

It's still not too late to wish you all a happy new year, and therefore I show you a New Years kit today. It consists of 3 cards and one box. 
Da 2018 noch sehr jung ist wünsche ich euch noch allen ein frohes neues Jahr und zeige euch heute ein Neujahrs-Set, das aus 3 Karten und einer Box besteht.





Black, white and gold in detail below:
Schwarze, weiße und goldene Details: 

Dies used: 
Benutzte Stanzen:

Bag 
Tag 

 Lots of love, 
Eliza

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful cards!
    And I love the dies.

    Greetings from Germany
    Ines♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. I just loved how you used a few colors and got it so fantastic!

    SvaraRadera