11 januari 2017

Hearts and Love

Hello to all you wonderful people.
I made 3 cards that you can use for nearly any occasion. And since Valentine is almost around the corner, maybe you can get som inspiration for that type of card.

On the first one i've used paper from Cerise Serie as background, i've used the stamps Prickigt hjärta and With love from me to you. I've put a bit of sparkle on the heart, using wink of Stella. And then a little dot at the end of the text.


On the second on i've used paper from   Grå serie for background. I've used the stamps, I love you always, stamped on white paper, on top a chipboard circle coloured black, then cut out and attached on white background. Wink of Stella on the chipboard. 



On the 3 card, paper from Rosa serie as background, stamps used, Hjärtlig ram and LOVE. Coloured with  copics.




That was it for me today, hope you got some inspiration.

Hugs
DT-RIKKE


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar