01 december 2016

Late as always...

Tonight I am gonna show you a real fun project that I learned at Scrap-a-mania in Roskilde!
This is how you, very quick and easy, turn your boring envelopes to nice, useful, bags instead! 



I have used an envelope, size C5. Start with licking on the sealing, or if you have an envelope with adhesive just close the envelope!



Score three sides and leave one side unscored. Use the same size of the scoring.
I scored my bags at 1".



Cut off a small string on the side that is unscored!
This is for the opening!



Transform the envelope to a bag!



Fold the tips as the picture shows! Use a good adhesive to keep them in place!



And here are my results! A bag for christmas gifts!!!
I cut the snowflake die in a beautiful, white glittery paper.
When it's christmas everything should be sparkling :)



I cut the bag with a Swedish God Jul die and put plastic inside of the bag. This is nice when you fill the bag with something beautiful!



Of course I had to make a Thank You bag! I just love the tiny tags, and the THX stamp fits perfect on this one! 


I think I will remember Christmas 2016 as a Reindeer Christmas...
This die is so easy to use! All projects looks nice with this embellishment :)



So if you don't want to spend too much time on your Christmas cards, make a fast one with the Reindeer!!! The Merry Christmas stamp is also a favorite!



My last card for today is a card that took me 2½ days to produce!!!
YES! It's true!!! This is ALL that I made on Scrap-a-mania! Ha ha ha :)
Except from shopping, eating, talking, shopping, talking, and shopping!

Take care 'til next time!

// Jea


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar