01 juni 2016

RELEASING THE TICKETS!!!

Hello friends:)

It's totally crazy how time flies! We've just recovered after the big scrapevent here in Trelleborg, and now it's time again to release the tickets for the next event this autumn!

Starting today you can buy tickets to the event. If you make your ticket purchase before Midsummer, 24th of June,  you will get a limited edition Gummiapan die in your goodie bag on the event. Note that this die will never be on sale!
Of course the regular goodie bag will be included for those who make their purchase after Midsummer.

You can find the tickets here in our webshop.
There is a limited amount of tickets, so don't wait too long :)

- - -

I have had some quality time with my friends, and I must say that I am in love with the dies <3

As you know my style is very simple... On this card I have used the Polaroid die with the tiny heart!


Next card is made with masking technique! The negativ rubber stamp is so fun to work with! I just masked the monsters inside it, and best of all is that I don't have big areas to colour!
The hello-die can be used on most cards :)


Finally a CAS card with the danish Tillykke die! Tillykke means Happy Birthday :)
For shadow effect I made two of them and put one over the other. I also used the sedum dies.


If you also like dies, I can tell you that there will be (hopefully) some news next week in our webshop! And of course with the same pricing as before ;)

// Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar