20 maj 2018

Live, Laugh, Love

Hi bloggers!

Today I show you 3 little cards I made, but at the end, they became one project :-) I felt a little blue today, so I needed to motivate myself with some nice words. The quote stamp 'live, laugh, love' was perfect for that. I'll show you what I came up with...

I wanted to make 3 coordinating cards, so I started by diecutting some watercolor paper and I used the scalloped square die for this. Then I made my background using some distress ink in different shades of blue. 

When my background was finished it was time to add some background stamps. I used a different stamp for each card. And ofcourse they all needed a focal white element, so different dies where used as well.  


To create cohesion, I gave each 'panel' a word from the quote stamp, and each card got a mini butterfly. I just love those cute butterflies, I can't help myself :-) I liked the 3 little cards together so I made a triptych with them.


I hope you like my motivational blue project!
Have a nice Sunday!

Greets,
DT Carmen

products I used:
- Die scalloped squares D180110
- Die little flower D170749
- Die small sketched heart D170346
- Inaequale die D180237
- stamp small frayed triangles 14090307
- stamp frayed net 13110105
- stamp small frayed hearts 17050125
- stamp love laugh live 14031207
- stamp butterfly 11050303



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar