04 september 2017

Dies med snirkliga ord del 1

A little while ago, Gummiapan released some totally wonderful word dies. They are available in both Swedish, Danish and English. Today I´ll show you a few cards with some of the Swedish ones. The rectangular cards are all in 4.25"x5.5"(or the same but horizontal). The square card is 6"x6".


For my first card I put some distress ink on an acrylic block, sprayed it with water and pressed down on watercolor paper. For the word diecut, I inked a paper with Distress Oxide and splattered some water onto it before I went to diecut it. There are three word diecuts on top of each other to get some dimension, but the two underneath are just plain white. I also added a little bling.


Here I stamped the background text and put one of the Old Letter dies over it and ran it through my Big Shot machine. I inked the edges of that, my card base and the panel with distress ink. I mounted the panel on some craft foam for dimension.
The beautiful rose is also colored with distress ink and the word diecut is heat embossed with silver metallic embossing powder.


This word is also heat embossed with silver metallic embossing powder, just lite the little sentiment above it which I stamped on vellum cut with the die Textbanner.
I used the largest ones of the nesting dies Stjärna, dubbelstygn and cut it directly on the front of my card base, and then mounted a patterned paper behind it.


A really simple card, with just a frame cut from patterned paper and the beautiful word die, which I cut out three times and layerd to get some dimension. Two cute little half pearls finished it off.



And finally a card where my photo didn´t turn out like I thought it would - the color that looks like black is actually grey. I cut out the middle size of the Stjärna, dubbelstygn in vellum and put it underneath the word diecut. The background is strips of patterned paper.


Dies:
Kram - D170714
Bröllop - D170722
Blomma - D170527
Old Letter - D170523
Barndop - D170716
Stjärna, dubbelstygn - D170737
Textbanner - D170747
Lycka till - D170719

Stämplar/Stamps:
Love is patient - 11050301
En stjärna är född

Papper:
Turkos serie
Rosa serie
Mintgrön serie


//Camilla











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar