26 januari 2017

Bubbles and circles

I made a background for this layout with bubbles and splashes, perfect for pool photos.

Patterned paper/Mönstrade papper:Turkos serieMörkturkos serie


And a small photo app tip. The light isn't that good this time of the year up here in the North of Sweden. The original photo on the left side was taken with my iPhone camera, a grey and cloudy day on my kitchen table by the window. It doesn't make my layout justice at all. But with a few click in my app PicTapGo, the photo on the right side looks like my real layout. Filters used: Lights On, Autocolor and Crispity. The app is a good substitute for editing the photos in the computer.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så läcker! Gillar idén hur du har använt slitna cirklar och splash...jag tror jag villhöver vissa stämplar...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack snälla! Så roligt att du hittar något som du villhöver. 😄

      Radera