26 april 2016

Mojitotime!

On my vacation to Greece last summer, we used to drink a mojito on the beach. Lovely! I could´t resist to use the Mojito stamp as embellishment on my layout. I used the stamp Sliten schackrutebakgrund as background stamp.




I love background stamps, ant this one, Alfabetsbakgrund, is amazing! I´ve made two cards with it. This one first, with two colors of Distress Ink Pad and no acrylic block. The other stamp is Stort öppet brev med hjärta.

And then this one, second generation stamping, just spritzed with water, to get the water color effect, and just the stamp, no acrylic block. The other stamps are Alfabet and Stor dubbel blomma.

Sometimes, I look through all the stamps in the shop, and yes, it takes a while. :) On my wish list, right now, are two cute stamps, that will be perfect for a clean and simple card. Which two stamps are on your wish list right now?

Wish you a day
 full with sunshine and laughter

/Anna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar